学常用表达,练地道口语
2022-03-23 10:41
来源:
作者:
Can you hold it in for a few more minutes?
你能再忍几分钟吗?
Go ahead and cry. Don't hold it in.
哭出来吧,别憋着。
I couldn't hold it in anymore.
我忍不住了!
Maybe you should take a few more days off.
也许你该再休息几天。
Hold on, please.
请等一下。
Well, you need to pull yourself together.
好吧,你得忍住了。
Well, you have to suffer through that.
你只能忍一忍了。
Just suck it up and get it done.
忍受一下,把事做好。
The forecast calls for rain.
天气预报说有雨。
The weather forecast is good for tomorrow.
天气预报说明天是晴天。
Take an umbrella with you-the forecast is calling for rain this afternoon.
你带把伞,天气预报说今天下午一直有雨。
I guess it started raining. Weather report's finally right.
好像开始下雨了,天气预报终于对了。
They say it's going to be a rainy weekend.
天气预报说本周末会下雨。
The high today was 45.
今天最高气温是45度。
There's a cold front coming in.
要降温了。
Yes, I'd like to place an order for delivery.
您好,我想点一份外卖。
Yes, I'd like to make a reservation.
我想预定座位。
You can place an order by telephone.
你可以通过电话订购。
We're looking into a courier service.
我们在找投递服务。
That for here or to go?
在这吃还是带走?
I had it delivered,but it's a generous serving,enough for two.
是我叫的外卖,但分量太大了,我吃不完...
Let's have a takeaway tonight.
我们今晚买点东西带回家吃吧。
I'm just picking up some takeout.
我来取点外卖。
Can we have three chocolate mousse to go,please?
麻烦三个巧克力慕斯外带。
I forgot to charge it. It's running out of juice.
我忘记充电了,快没电了。
Don't forget to charge the camera.
别忘了给相机充电!
My phone's out of juice.
我的电话没电了。
Your battery's about to die.
你手机快没电了。
Two nights ago,it was left on-battery drained.
两晚前,手机是开着的,第二天没电了。
It says not to take it on an empty stomach.
上面说不能空腹吃。
It says to take this three times a day.
上面说一天三次。
It's time to take you medicine.
你该吃药了。
I can't think on an empty stomach.
我饿着肚子就无法思考了。
We are exhausted and starving.
我们精疲力尽,饥肠辘辘。
These pain meds are starting to kick in.
这些止疼药好像起作用了。
You'll feel a lot better when the meds kick in.
药劲来了,你就好多了。
Do the meds have any side effects?
这些药有副作用吗?
I'm headed out to grab some lunch. You want me to pick you up something.
我要出去买午饭。你想要我帮你带点什么吗?
So, we were just headed out to dinner.
我们正打算出去吃晚餐。
Grab a seat. I won't keep you a moment.
赶紧找个座位吧,我不耽误你的功夫了。
What do you want me to do?
你想让我怎么帮你呢?
Can I help you?
需要我帮助吗?
Can I give a hand?
需要我帮忙吗?
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能做的吗?
here if you need any help.
需要帮忙就叫我。
She can come across as stuck-up at first.
一开始她看上去似乎挺拽的。
Do I come acorss as rigid or uptight.
我给别人的印象有那么高冷吗?
I came acorss a photo in your book.
我在你的书里发现了一张照片。
She is a famous actress,but she isn't stuck-up.
她是著名演员,却丝毫没有明星架子。
What did you think the first time you saw me?
你第一次见到我时是怎么想的?
It'll also help improve her initial impression of you.
这同时也能改善你在她心目中的最初印象。
My first impression of him was favorable.
我对他的第一印象很好。
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。