学常用表达,练地道口语
2022-04-17 11:44
来源:
作者:新东方比邻
I can tolerate the heat, but I can't stand this humidity.
我可以忍受热,但是在受不了这种湿热。
I can tolerate it, but I don't love it.
我可以忍受,但不喜欢。
This sort of behavior will not be tolerated.
这种行为是不被允许的。
The heat makes people tired.
炎热的天气令人疲倦。
I can't stand bad manners.
我不能容忍没有礼貌。
I can't take it any more.
我实在受不了了。
I just can't bear the thought of having to start all over.
从头开始这种事我想都没有想。
I can't live with that.
我没办法忍受。
It's insufferable.
太让人受不了了。
Most importantly,you've got to be possionate about it.
最重要的是,你得对它满怀热情。
Most importantly,you must be independent.
最重要的是,你必须独立。
I've always been passionate about football.
我一直酷爱足球。
I was filled with a passion for my work and hope for where we were going.
我充满了对工作的热情和对未来的希望。
All the staff are enthusiastic about the project.
所有员工对这个项目都充满热情。
I have a great zest for life.
我对生活有着极大的热情。
We've been cooped up in here for too long. Let's go get some fresh air.
我们在这里待太久了,出去呼吸点新鲜空气吧!
It isn't good for you to be cooped up in the house all day.
整天把你自己关在屋子里是不好的。
Winter is the worst because we have to stay coopued up inside so much.
冬天最不舒服了,我们得一直待在室内。
Why don't you go get a little fresh air?
你要不出去透透气吧?
Kick back and enjoy the holiday!
轻松愉快地享受假期时光吧!
Let's go chill outside for a minute!
咱们出去透会儿气吧!
I guess I'll mosey on down to the store now.
我想我现在就溜达着去商店吧。
We strolled in the park this morning.
我们今早去公园逛了逛。
Take it out for a spin.
开着它出去头兜风吧。
We disagree over whether or not to send her to private school.
我们对是否送她去私立学校意见不一。
Parents often disagree over the best way to bring up children.
父母经常在培养孩子的最佳方式上意见不一。
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one,aren't we?
这件事我们只能求同存异了,对吗?
I don't know whether to believe him or not.
我不知道该不该相信他。
She doesn't see eye with him on some details.
在一些细节上,他们两个的意见不一致。
They were trying to help me by expressing opposite points of view.
他们表达了不同的意见来协助我。
I know we are on different sides of the aisle,but I just wanted to put it out there right away.
我知道我们意见相左,但我只想把它放到一边。
Stop obsessing over it and just post it already!
别过于在意了,快发出去得了!
Please stop crying and tell me what's wrong.
快别哭了,告诉我出了什么事。
He obsesses over how he looks way more than I do.
他远比我更在意自己的外表。
Just go already!You're gonna be late!
快走吧你!你要迟到了!
Come on, shake a leg!
快点,赶紧啦!
Stop stalling and go.
别磨蹭了,赶紧去。
Let's not dillydally. We still have a plane to catch.
别在这磨蹭了,我们还要赶飞机呢!
Come on,chop-chop,we're late!
赶快,赶快!我们要迟到了!
You've just got to force yourself to sit down and concentrate.
你必须强迫自己坐下来好好集中注意力。
You can't force her to make a decision.
你不能强迫她做决定。
We should sit down and go through the details later this week.
这周晚些时候,我们应该坐下来好好研究下细节。
At work you need to be able to concentrate.
工作的时候必须要做到聚精会神。
You need to focus more on you career.
你需要更加关注自己的事业。
If you direct your attention to the opposite corner, you'll see a police officer.
如果把你们的注意力集中到对面的角落,你们会看到一个...警察。
My teacher says I get distracted.
老师说我容易走神。
Yeah, it's an acquired taste.
没错,这个口味得慢慢习惯。
It's an acquired skill and you have to start young.
这是一种慢慢学习的技能,你要从小开始练习。
Abstract art is an acquired taste.
要慢慢培养才会欣赏抽象艺术。
After a while. She's kind of an acquired taste.
过段时间就好了。她是那种慢热的人。
Get used to that,kid.
习惯就好了,孩子。
It's force of habit.
这是习惯使然。
This may seem a little odd at first but over time, you'll grow accustomed to dealing with me in this configuration.
开能一开始感觉会有点怪。但时间久了,你们就会渐渐习惯和这样的我打交道。
版权及免责声明
①凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。